Onboard the FellowSHIP (sorry…not sorry) we like to see all of our ministries moving in the same direction. We are part of one mission as a church, one calling from our one Commander, the Lord Jesus.
These meetings will take place four (4) times a year and will be our only ministry leader meetings. During these meetings we will:
- Develop our leaders – through training and thoughtful group discussions
- Align our ministries – so that we see them all working towards the same discipleship goals
- Coordinate each ministry team – dealing with the specifics of each group
Topics for each include:
- Squadron 1: Plan to Protect, “Start with Why”, Setting mission based goals for the year
(Sept 11, 1:30-3:30pm after the luncheon)
- Squadron 2: Combined with “Significant Conversations”, Ensuring our ministries share the good news of God’s love
(Oct. 29, 11:30-11:00am)
- Squadron 3: Serving in your spiritual gifts and strengths, Building a strong team
(Jan. 8, 12:00-2:00, potluck lunch)
- Squadron 4: Showing appreciation for those who serve, Mentoring your replacement.
(May 7, 1:30-3:30pm after the luncheon)